Industrial Bar Code Printer
High-resolution performance for mission-critical applications
Offering 600-dpi resolution, TTP-644M die-cast aluminum label printer is designed to meet the most demanding bar coding and identification needs. With its durable design and high-resolution capability, the TTP-644M is ideal for mission-critical printing applications – either on-demand or batch.
The TTP-644M operates at speeds up to 4 ips. Standard features include internal Ethernet, USB 2.0 and PS/2 keyboard connectivity, 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB FLASH memory, and an SD memory-card slot for adding up to 4 GB of additional FLASH storage.
The TTP-644M accommodates ribbons up to 600-meters long, along with a full 8.2-inch OD media roll. An optional peel-off kit includes an internal rewinder and a label peel-and-present sensor. The unit comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Powerful TSPL-EZ™ printer programming language
The TTP-644M Plus is packaged with TSC’s powerful TSPL-EZ™ firmware, which supports three printer languages: TSC printer language, TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®), and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®). TSPL-EZ™ features internal scalable True Type fonts, along with a BASIC interpreter with file manager for creating powerful printer-interface applications with multiple host types.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum design
- 300 dpi & 600 dpi resolution options
- 600 meter ribbon supply
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus
- 8 MB Flash and 32 MB SDRAM memory
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Up to 102 mm (4”) per sec. print speed
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Internal Ethernet standard
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Powerful basic programming tools
- Options include: peel, present & rewind. General purpose IO connectivity, external Bluetooth module. Both knife & rotary cutter
- Industrial-duty printing
- Healthcare patient safety
- Compliance labeling
- Work in process
- Order fulfillment
- Shipping/ receiving